Dover & Company was founded on July 3rd, 1936 by Wilfred C. (Bill) Dover. After many generations, Dover & Company has remained committed to serving Mid-Michigan by producing the highest quality of products to our community.
In 2014, Charles Richards and Zachary Shinabarger had the honor of acquiring Dover & Company. This opportunity has given them the chance to be a part of history by carrying on the branded legacy, increasing job growth within the community, and achieving significant levels of growth.
Dover & Company is committed to being the premier provider of quality garage doors in Michigan. We are dedicated to providing superior customer service, innovation, efficiency, earning trust through knowledge, and exceptional work performance since 1936.
Our vision is to be the most trusted partner and customer preferred provider of commercial & residential garage door sales, repairs, and installation.
Dover & Company is an innovative oriented company committed to a “Customer First” service ethic.
We are committed to establishing long-term relationships with our customers and suppliers.
- We value our employees who show dedication and excellence in customer service and their quality of work.
- We conduct business with honesty, integrity, accountability, and transparency.
- We maintain our hard work, efficiency, productivity, self-improvement, and a desire for continuous learning.
- We promote a team-centered environment where communication and collaboration are valued.
- We firmly believe that advertising to these core values will ensure our success and the accomplishment of our mission.